If you or our your child attended college last year, you Must have your 1098-T form to claim education credits.  Many College offer these forms online.  

If you have Market Place insurance you must have your 1095-A form.

(1094-B and 1095-C forms are not needed)

Due to limited waiting room space we now have a paging system. Please come in before your appointment time and we will give you a pager. When the preparer is ready for you, we will page you.  The pager will light up and vibrate to alert you.

Tax Service

You must have all your W2 forms.  We must make a copy of it and we can not use last paychecks. 

If you received ANY unemployment this last year, ​you Must have your 1099-G form from the State of Michigan.